‘Milestones’ will be keeping track of how far we have actually walked according to our page.
Posting our walk from Hungerford to Thatcham along the Kennet & Avon Canal meant that we have now blogged about (approx.) 109 miles of walking.
The most recent post about the Stratford-Upon Avon Canal actually took Greenspace Walking’s total mileage to around 125 miles.
There are still many more miles and several routes we have completed that we have not yet published. I hope for a time when our ‘actual’ total and the ‘blog’ total are the same. We hope to have a lot more time to write about what we love and share it with people. The first 100 miles has gone by so quickly and we show no signs of stopping any time soon.
Below is a list of the walks that got us to 100 miles;
- Kennet & Avon Canal: Bath to Bradford-on-Avon
- Wye Valley: Symonds Yat Circular
- Gloucester & Sharpness Canal
- Kennet & Avon Canal: Devizes to Bradford-on-Avon
- Kennet & Avon Canal: Devizes to Hungerford
- Worcester & Birmingham Canal: Worcester to Droitwich Spa
- Kennet & Avon Canal: Hungerford to Thatcham
Although technically not part of the first one hundred, please find a link above to our first stretch of the Stratford-Upon-Avon Canal. For pictures etc. of the town itself, link here.
We would like to thanks everyone following and everyone who has taken to time to read one of our posts (some of which can be quite long I appreciate – lots to see, lots to tell).
A few things that will be with you shortly, some of which have been spoken about for a while now I grant you;
- Wye Valley: Tintern Circular
- Kennet & Avon Canal: Thatcham to Reading
- Kennet & Avon Canal Navigation / River Avon: Bristol to Bath
- Worcester & Birmingham Canal: Droitwich Spa to Birmingham
- Brecon & Monmouthshire Canal
- Frome Valley Walkway
- Wye Valley: Monmouth Circular
These are confirmed, but their will be others.
Thank you again for reading and keep exploring;
Adam & Harriet